Hugo is a fluent Arabist and has spent much of his professional career in the Middle East.
After spending 7 years serving in the British Army as a commissioned officer in the Parachute Regiment, Hugo left the military in order to work as the Middle East Sales Manager for De La Rue, the banknote printer. From there, Hugo moved on to the trading floor of Goldman Sachs in London where he worked on the European Flow Credit Sales desk buying and selling corporate and financial bonds for institutional investors before returning his focus once again to the Middle East and North Africa.
Hugo leads the network of regional advisors and ensures that the highest standards of reporting and analysis methods are maintained through continuous training and development of the team members and frequent working groups.
A network that can deliver
Hugo is a fluent Arabist and has spent much of his professional career in the Middle East, where he has developed an extensive network.
Continuous training and development
The highest standards of reporting and analysis methods are maintained through continuous training and development of the team members and frequent working groups.
Regional advisers network leader
Hugo leads the network of regional advisors who back him up in providing reliable and accurate reporting.
Pegasus Strategic Advisory, founded in 2016, maintains 5 key promises to our clients and potential clients that governs everything that we do:
1. To always strive to provide services which will translate directly into increased business performance or reduced risk.
2. To always maintain our consistency in approach to problem solving and provision of analysis to clients.
3. To do our best in providing tailored analysis that will fit in to our clients requirements.
4. To never compromise our integrity. Doing the right thing will be at the very core of our DNA as a business. Looking after our advisors is just as important to us as providing for our clients.
5. To stand strong as a team. Every voice is valued equally. We believe that teamwork will lead to better results- every single time.